Carpet Cleaning Norwest & surrounding areas
We’ve been bringing thorough carpet cleaning to the Norwest and we are very proud of our work. What started out as a small business has grown to become an important part of the local community – and we’re really happy about that. Whether cleaning one room or an office space, we leave every carpet as fresh as a daisy. One of the keys to our success is our tried and tested step-by-step process. It works, even on carpets that haven’t been cleaned in a while.
Reliable carpet cleaning in Norwest
We’ve put a heck of a lot of time and thought into putting together our carpet cleaning strategy. We know it works because we’ve seen the cracking results over and over again. Here’s what happens when we take care of your carpet cleaning in Norwest:
- We carefully move any furniture that’s in our way.
- We pre-vacuum the entire carpet.
- Armed with non-toxic, allergen-free, pet-friendly products, we pre-treat and pre-spot any areas that need it.
- We deep clean, using our powerful, hot-extraction cleaning device.
- We undertake secondary cleaning, using our rotary scrubber.
- We inspect all areas and, if necessary, apply spot cleaning.
- If required, we apply carpet protection and deodoriser.
Carpet cleaning that doesn’t get in the way
As much as everyone loves having a clean carpet, putting up with cleaners in the house can be frustrating. The good news is that we’re as efficient as it gets. We make sure that we keep hassle and disruptions to an absolute minimum. Plus, we work around you and your lifestyle. We’re really flexible, in terms of our availability. When you ring up to make an appointment, we’ll have a good chat about what works best for you. Also, if you face a sudden disaster, like a flooding, then you can call on our rapid drying technique, which gets things back to normal really quickly.
Friendly, approachable carpet cleaning
It’s not only our flexibility that people love, it’s also our friendly approach. We’re in this business because we’re people people, as well as carpet people. In fact, we’ve been working with many of our customers for years. And, luckily for us, they help spread the word.